03/24 Saturday 9:00-12:00 – Shot & Microchip Clinic
Midland Humane Coalition and Dr. Shaw will be vaccinating and microchipping dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens from 9:00-12:00 on Saturday March 24th at Ulmer Park in Midland. Please be there before 12:00 as the line will close at 12:01.
ADDRESS: Ulmer Park, 2700 W Kentucky Ave, Midland, TX 79701
PAYMENT: We prefer cash or check since we do not have to pay a transaction fee, but we also welcome credit or debit cards.
Puppies Set 1: $10 (includes DAPPv+L4)
Puppies Set 2: $10 (includes DAPPv+L4 Booster)
Puppies Set 3 (12+ wks): $20 (includes DAPPv+L4 Booster & Intra-Trac 3 Booster)
Dogs (4+ months) or Puppies Set 4: $30 (includes DAPPv+L4, Intra-Trac 3, & Rabies)
Kittens Set 1, 2, or 3: $20 (includes FVRCP+FELV Booster)
Cats (4+ months) or Kittens Set 4: $30 (includes FVRCP+FELV, & Rabies)
Dogs and Cats must receive all vaccinations recommended for their age according to the veterinarian at the Clinic. No vaccinations may be excluded unless recommended by the veterinarian for the health of the pet. We do this for the health and safety of your pet and other pets in our community.
Pets receiving their Rabies Vaccination will receive a City of Midland Rabies Tag and City License and will be registered with the City of Midland Animal Services.
* Puppies must be held or in a secure carrier/box at all times
* Cats & Kittens must be in a secure carrier/box at all times & will be taken into an enclosed area for shots/chips
* To prevent the spread of disease, avoid sniffing noses in line or petting other pets.
* To avoid fights and possible injury, all dogs must be kept on a tight leash at their owner’s side and should not be allowed to interact with other dogs.
* Pets must receive all vaccinations recommended for their age according to the veterinarian at the Clinic. No vaccinations may be excluded from the set unless recommended by the veterinarian for the health of the pet.
* Pets being treated with antibiotics for an existing infection can not receive vaccinations.
* Please be on time. The line will be closed to new guests promptly at the posted closing time of the Clinic. If we say the Clinic lasts from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, you will not be allowed into the line if you arrive at 12:02 pm. We do this to respect the time the veterinarian and their staff have given us on the day of the Clinic.
* Please remember that your dog or cat is not protected until two weeks after they receive their vaccinations/boosters and puppies and kittens are not protected until two weeks after they receive their last set of recommended boosters.
We are able to offer LOW PRICES because we depend on volunteers to work the Clinics. If you have benefitted from one of our Clinics, or just want to help, please consider volunteering at a Clinic. Email firstname.lastname@example.org